Sunday, October 6, 2013

Parents NIght-Finding Out What We Do In Art Class




Parents Night 


A few days ago we had our beginning of the year Parents Night. You know, the beginning of the year introductions. Where we have a meet & greet and tell the parents all about our classes. 

I'm sharing with you my Parents Night Prezi. This is what I use to communicate to parents what their children do in art class and why they do it.

My presentation last about 10 minutes and is an overview of all the facets of my art program. It includes my Design Process, the art critique, how I set up my lessons, samples of art lessons and my behavior program etc.

Parents Night Prezi

Take a look at it and let me know what you think.

Oh yea, one more thing. Do you need a bulletin board that will really showcase the teachers in your school on Parents Night? Check this out!

Would something like this work for you? Would you add some thing else that I didn't include? I'd love to hear your ideas about a Parents Night presentations.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!