Saturday, October 10, 2015

Three Tricks For Creating Depth In A Drawing

Educreations is a great app you can use to create tutorials for your students. It's one of my favorites. And the kids like it too. Especially when they are learning a new drawing skill. They can even watch it more than once if they want.





I wanted to share with you one way to use Educreations with this pumpkin patch drawing lesson for my third graders. The tutorial is all about showing the kids 3 easy, tricks they can do to create depth. 







What are the three tricks? Well, you'll have to watch the tutorial below!  But I'll give you a hint- one of the tricks is diagonal lines.


Take a look!

3 Tricks For Creating Depth In A Drawing

If you want to learn more about Educreations you can read more about it in this previous post- How To Make A Video Tutorial. Maybe you'll be inspired to make your own tutorials.

Do you an app or program to create tutorials. I'd love to hear about it. You can comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!