Monday, August 20, 2012

Sub Binders- While You Were Out

Don't you think getting feedback is a way to make you a better teacher?  I do. Whenever I have a substitute I always appreciate it when they leave a short note to let me know how the day went.


Don't you like to hear what went well and what (or who) didn't work well while you're out? And let the students know, you know. Commenting on the feedback you get from the sub is a great way to let the students know that even though you're out of the room, what goes on in the class is important to you.

This is the form I leave in my sub binder. It's a way to get a quick rundown of what went on in art class if I'm out.

(Here are some other sub forms I've posted about. You may want to look at them too.)

I'd love to hear what you think about these. Would they work in your art class?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!